If you need to cancel your reservation please let us know as soon as possible. Our Cancellation policy is based on our investment in time, program planning, staff training and equipment prior to your scheduled dates and is as follows:
Written notice Cancellations received at least 45 days prior to your scheduled start date, will be eligible for full payment refund minus a $35 administrative fee.
- Written notice cancellations received between 30 and 45 days prior to scheduled start date will be eligible for a 75% of payment refund.
- Written notice cancellations received between 15 and 30 days prior to scheduled start date will be eligible for a 50% of payment refund.
- Cancellations received within 15 days prior to scheduled start date result in No refund being issued.
- Cancellations are effective only upon our receipt of your written notice.
- Refunds may take up to 30 days from receipt of your written notice to be processed.
In an effort to help make the best scenario for both of us if a cancellation is imminent please contact us as soon as possible. We would like to make it work for both parties and therefore cancellations within the 15 day window may be transferred and or held in perpetuity of attendance in a future course or guided trip. If you find yourself unable to attend a registered date. We will retain payment per our refund policy above, but would be open to apply it to a future date that would work better for your schedule. If you fail to attend or cancel again on a future date, the payment which was applied to this refund policy transfer reverts back to the rules applied to the original course date and payment is forfeited (ie. you can not cancel within the 15 day period, ask to have it applied to a future date and then cancel that date to try to get the full refund).
If we cancel
We reserve the right to change or cancel any itinerary at any time if, in our opinion, conditions so require. If we must cancel a program prior to its start, you will receive a full refund within 30 days of the scheduled start date. We are not responsible for any additional expenses incurred.